M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's going on in Myrtle? I thought you guys were headed to Virginia Beach. Let me know. If the yard is to wet to reseed, I may be up for a little ride.
I think most had a change of plans so I thought I would head to more familiar surroundings.

Isnt the fall rally going on this week in Mrytle? what the website says..:dontknow:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Glad to see you are back up and runnng Nolan. Dabeast and I are heading thru Danbury up to Meadows of Dan on Sunday morning (or Saturday depending on the weather). If the beach trip does not work out, give us a call.
Hey anyone headed to mrytle this weekend?:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad to see you are back up and runnng Nolan. Dabeast and I are heading thru Danbury up to Meadows of Dan on Sunday morning (or Saturday depending on the weather). If the beach trip does not work out, give us a call.
Good to know! Will do!

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Where is Meadows of Dan? I don't think I will be going as far away from home as Myrtle, but if you decide to ride on saturday, let me know. I might be interested.
Give me a call and let me know what's up.

Keith
919-649-2433.

PS:

Nolan,
If you want to text me, don't. Call me. I am old school, slow, and my fingers are too big:D:joke:. Hope to see you sometimes saturday.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I am old school said:
slow[/SIZE], and my fingers are too big:D:joke:. Hope to see you sometimes saturday.
SLOW as in short bus SLOW or harley riding Slow?:dontknow:

I'll call! Who's Nolan?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I found this on the web for tomorrow in case anyone is interested. I think I will stay sort of close and possibly check this out later in the day.

TIME TO ENJOY SOME OF THIS AWESOME FALL WEATHER!!!

ITS ALSO TIME FOR TEAM-POWERSPORTS SMITHFIELDS FALL STUNT SHOW!!!!

SAT OCT 2ND

12PM-4PM

ABE MORLU AND HIS TRICKED OUT GSXR'S PUTTING ON AWESOME SHOWS!!!!

FREE FOOD!!!! (WHILE IT LAST)

TONS OF SPECIALS ON HELMETS, JACKETS, NEW KAWASAKI'S AND SUZUKI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN TPS STYLE!!!

721 VENTURE DR SMITHFIELD NC

CALL 919-865-3240 FOR MORE INFO

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have a buddy going to Myrtle Beach this weekend....sucks I can't make it, but enjoy hope you run into him. He drives a Grey 9 his name is dave

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a buddy going to Myrtle Beach this weekend....sucks I can't make it, but enjoy hope you run into him. He drives a Grey 9 his name is dave
Headed that way in 10 min... First stop Fullers for some BBQ!

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
M109ANC and myself made a run down to Smithville for the open house and stunt show. Saw quite a few nice bikes and a guy was contemplating trading a Yamaha R1 in for a 09 model 109R2. The stunt show was off the chain:eek:.
Did about 150 miles on saturday and another 150 on Sunday up to Roxboro and about.
Glad I put the fairing back on for sunday mornings ride. It was about 52 degrees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts