M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey 9er's:doorag:
We are two weeks away from the 2ond CA North meets South. I wanted to get a head count to see how this has shaped up. I look forward to seeing everyone again and getting in a good run with the BIGGEST pack of 9's CA has ever seen.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: I'll start it off.
If I spell any names wrong, you can slap me upside the head later.

1. Mark "Halfdome109r" Spyglass Inn
2. Dana "Pegasus" Spyglass Inn
3. Greg "Chief" Spyglass Inn
4. Scott "Chief's friend Spyglass Inn
5. Sicmoto & GF Spyglass Inn
6. Rob "Swede" Spyglass Inn
7. Scott "Caliman" Spyglass Inn
8. Rick "Yamadog" Spyglass Inn
9. Russ "Calif Roadrunner" Spyglass Inn
10. Mark "Bad Apl" Spyglass Inn
11. Ken "Gray 9" Edge Water Inn
12. Reg "The Grouch" & Sharron Spyglass Inn
13. Cliff "Jack & Coke" & Better Half Spyglass Inn
14. Wayne "Silverhorse" Spyglass Inn
15. Gregg "Squirrel" Spyglass Inn
16. Chad "aquick69dart" Spyglass Inn
17. Steve "Squirrel's friend" Spyglass Inn
18. Mark "mark95621" & Wife Holiday Inn
19. Mark's friend +1 Holiday Inn

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
my buddy Scott and I are booked

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Nuke!! Too bad your too far away, I know it would be a blast to hang out and ride with you.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Hey HD I would love to run with you in beautiful California:D maybe someday in the not so distant future :bigthumbsup:

My girlfriend and daughter in a pic that I can only describe as;

Two and a HalfDomes :eek:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great looking Family Nuke,:bigthumbsup: If you ever make it out this way please let me know. I'd do the same, and hope to see every part of our great nation some day.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'm in and representing Las Vegas. Staying at Spyglass, be there on Thursay night with ****tail in hand.:D:hot::2excited::clap2::a18:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I'm booked with Chad (aquick69dart) and my VTX buddy Steve.I got to start polishing after this weekend,Gregg

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where is all the So CA riders??????

Last year So CA came out in full force, I only see a couple of riders checked in so far.:dontknow: I hope some more of you are going to be there.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Last year So CA came out in full force, I only see a couple of riders checked in so far.:dontknow: I hope some more of you are going to be there.:bigthumbsup:
I am fairly certain, SChrome is going and Red Weez too. They have said they got rooms at Spy Glass, but I'll have to let them answer for sure.

Other than Vic, it has pretty much dried up down here in the last year on active group riders, so I guess folks are busy. We'll see :dontknow:

·
Registered
108 Posts
The wife and I will be staying at the Holiday Inn up the street towards San Luis Obispo. Another couple is coming along with us on a Vulcan and will be staying at the same hotel. Us men will be riding down Friday mid morning with our wives in tow in their car.

We plan on meeting up with the group Friday night wherever that will be.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am really looking forward to this one since I havent been able to meet up for any rides yet this year. :verymad::verymad:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Not sure yet

Don't know if I am going 2 make this one, but don't be surprised if I show up 4 dinner...Where ever that will be:2cool:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Don't know if I am going 2 make this one, but don't be surprised if I show up 4 dinner...Where ever that will be:2cool:
Hope you can make it.:bigthumbsup:

Looks like we have about 15 109's I'm think we had 22 last year and six other bikes. I"m sure there are a few So CA 9er's that haven't chimed in yet. "I hope"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts