M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a spin today on I 59 N running 85 just keeping up with the traffic,then a harley pass he waived and got in front of me.He had Super traps bangging my head to death.I could only take this for a minute,then I started to pass,to my amazement he gave it more throttle,all the way up to 110,that's all she wrote.I walked away in a flash. five miles later I had to slow down for road construction he caught me again,no wave this time.Did I piss him off,because I don't like a pie plate banged against my head?I let him go,he must drive at 90,I guess he don't get not tickets.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
My g/f dad sells Harleys. He said they weren't built for speed, mostly looks. I said, I guess I got an awesome bike then, built for looks and speed!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Nearly all traffic goes about 80-85mph around here North GA (when there is no traffic) :D
It was the same in New England. I have been passed while going near 90mph by fully loaded pickups pulling landscape trailers up there.

These speeds are generally in that time just before and after rush hour. Seems like the cops want to let you get where you are going.

Do it @ Noon, or on the weekend and it's ticket city.

Sledzep

·
Registered
450 Posts
V-rod was built for speed, definitely not looks To skinny, ugly exposed frame, and fake gas tank. We may have some plastic, but we have a real gas tank..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts