M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzu...002QQitemZ120033580508QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Cool thing, she bought him a M109r. Now he wants a truck, so she's going to sell the 9...

Vehicle Description

I BOUGHT THIS BIKE FOR MY HUSBAND FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY, WHO HAS NOW INFORMED ME THAT HE WANTS A TRUCK INSTEAD. SO HERE WE ARE.... THIS BIKE COMES WITH A BOULEVARD BIKE COVER, 2 HELMETS (XLG AND SMALL) AND THE REAR SEAT AND COVER PIECE. 1783 CC, 4 STROKE, LIQUID COOLED, V TWIN, DOHC, 4 VALVES, 5 SPEED, SHAFT DRIVEN, AND A 240/40 R18 REAR WHEEL. HE LOVES THIS BIKE, BUT HE CAN'T HAVE BOTH. FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE.

I think I would keep the 9 and get a car or something....

·
Registered
890 Posts
Maybe he should get a job....and make a payment WTF :eek:...some people just get too much given to them IMO :(

Devilish

·
Registered
185 Posts
What a Putz! His woman buys him a cool bike and he slaps her in the face by asking for a new truck??? :edit: I'd keep the 109 and buy a used junker truck to drive when the weather was bad outside...if it was me.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I been looking for a girl like that :D I agree with Walter , buy you a cage for the rainy dayz and keep the bike and that fine catch of a woman :bigthumbsup:IMO

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Well i think she should "SELL HIM" and keep the bike she will get more out of the bike :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
936 Posts
she could look like wa109's picture, if her pockets are deeeep i'll take her. and your wright zee, i just want her money.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Be nice boys.... ::) The beauty of being single is you buy yourself gifts...... :bigthumbsup: not ungratefuly jackasses

·
Registered
113 Posts
Aww hell, I'm just picking. :cop: I'm a country girl that works for the Navy and rides a bike.....not sure I could be affended without someone trying really hard. I think the girl should get a real man....bikes are a necessity....it's on my list for the man of my dreams..... :evil:

·
Registered
207 Posts
bayqh_filly said:
Aww hell, I'm just picking.  :cop: I'm a country girl that works for the Navy and rides a bike.....not sure I could be affended without someone trying really hard. I think the girl should get a real man....bikes are a necessity....it's on my list for the man of my dreams..... :evil:
That's right Philly,you can tell a lot about a man,'does he ride the two wheeled beast?' If not.why not? :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
The bidding ended last night, the bidding only got up to $9200 and the reserve price wasn't met. I guess he'll have to keep the bike after all. ::)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.