M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

For 17K you will get : auto cruise control- audio system-six speed tranny and a 1700cc liquid cool engine...

·
Registered
249 Posts
I was looking at that bike the other day...It's cool to have all those options might get rid of the nine for it ,got to really think about it....

·
Registered
893 Posts
Thats not a bad looking bike - would like to give it a test ride. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Metrix bikes are catching up to the HD pricing and looks real quick! Victory motorcycles are the only one making somthing diffirent!!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
HD clone... I'm sure its a step up in performance and a step down on price. Ill keep the 9, I like the fact that its NOT like the others

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thats like comparing macadamia nuts to watermelons.

That new Ducatti is amazing looking and the performance has to be outstanding.
Fair point (and an interesting analogy)!

All comes down to taste, I guess (and who has some?)

There's a bike for everyone out there, you just have to look...

(I'll take the D, not the HD any day):2cool:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I like it. I was just telling someone about this bike today. An option to be able to switch to a taller shield would be nice.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
The one I was looking at had extra lights in side those ugly air lever things on the sides (like spot lights). It is a nice bike, and if I was old I would do it long before any HD.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Saw a couple of these at the International Motorcycle Show in Seattle last weekend. Bike looks better and person and I might have to take a little test ride come spring time. Would NOT replace the 9 with this, but would definately consider for a 2nd bike.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts