M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a hard time deciding between these two exhaust. I am right in the middle on this decision but want to decide before 10% off sale at DLP expires. PLan to install fi200 at same time and new air intake down the road. What would you do?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I would check their stock before ordering anything.I like the looks of the cobra.
Good advice :agree: I would buy velocity Pros based on looks and sound, but that's me.
Go your way and don't look back both are great looking pipes.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I love the look of both and got to hear Ryanosback at the meet and it sounded pretty good, however for me I like the deeper tone of the volocity pro. It's a tuff call

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
you cant beat the looks or sound of the velocity pros. its a very crisp, aggressive bark, very unique. i love mine and would only part with them for the chrome indy pipe like l.t.t's.

only problem with the vp's is they can be very hard to find sometimes. always on backorder

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Forgive me, but where have you seen a velocity pro 2-n-1 made by Hard Krome. They do make a 2-n-1 sideburner. The original manufacturer was Roadburner and has since went under, but was rumored to be bought by Hard Krome. No one, that I am aware of, has been able to get a velocity pro since. I did check HK's website and they show nothing dealing with a velocity pro. Just curious. Would be good info for my customers.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FROM DLP.
Hard Krome M109R Velocity 2 into 1 Exhaust. FREE SHIPPING Part #: HAR-18101883 $683.95
Cobra FI2000R fuel pot for the Suzuki M109R. FREE SHIPPING!! Part #: COB-921845 $212.99

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Actually just checked DLP's page and it has them by HK listed for $683 which is inline with what I paid for mine. Looks like the rumors are true and we can now get them again. However, ours will be the only ones still reading Roadburner---fine by me.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
keep an eye on ebay too. i got a brand new set of the velocity pro's for $500 shipped when everywhere else advertised almost $700 + shipping but didnt have any in stock.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
keep an eye on ebay too. i got a brand new set of the velocity pro's for $500 shipped when everywhere else advertised almost $700 + shipping but didnt have any in stock.
i was going to say the same thing about ebay, or try amazon as well.

i got mine for $475 off amazon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like I am going with the velocities. Someone said its a safer bet and I agree. Adding fi2000, sebel horn as well to this oder. Thinking about new headlight bulb as well. Somebody stop me! I may need go to "Bike mods anonymous" before thsi is over.

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Looks like I am going with the velocities. Someone said its a safer bet and I agree. Adding fi2000, sebel horn as well to this oder. Thinking about new headlight bulb as well. Somebody stop me! I may need go to "Bike mods anonymous" before thsi is over.
I really like the Tri-Pro so far. I wanted something not to loud but still had a little more sound then the stock. I would get an HID over another bulb. Check out the Bang for the bucks thread in my signature. The Stebel is a MUST also.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like the tri pro but DLP says they can ship the velocity in 3 days which is also a factor in this decision. We'll see! Will pull trigger on HID during next mod bug!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I like the tri pro but DLP says they can ship the velocity in 3 days which is also a factor in this decision. We'll see! Will pull trigger on HID during next mod bug!
did you hear that from a person there? i would double check! just fair warning, i dont want to see another "i got screwed by DLP" thread when you have been warned.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts