M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my Hayabusa, and looked at M109R, $10,899 OTD but only had Black and one Blue.
I like the Silver the best. Only real thing right now holding me back is a very good local mech said he would wait until next year to see if Suzuki address some of the issues with the bike. Forgot to ask anyone hauled a passenger yet? Wife didn't like the feel on the back of busa
thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
No need to wait. This bike is killer!! When you buy, stay on the dealers A$$ about oil amount. other than that, there are no real issues with this bike. You are wasting time!!!! and yes silver is the fastest!!!! Last but not least, have your wife work on her grip strength. she will need it to hang on!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
There are no real issues with the bike as of yet ...so far Ive put 1000 trouble free miles on her and still grinning from ear to ear. Get it and enjoy it while its warm out, you wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Only problem with this bike is finding enough time to ride. :)

G

·
Unless the wrench at your dealer knows something we don't, I have 1900 miles and will put 500 on it this weekend. No issue other than one of the knowlegdable ones at my dealer overfilled my bike with oil. But no harm done. A little conversation with the service manager and the sales manager resolved that.

My wife loves the seat, wishes the pegs where a little lower, she is 5' 8" and has a 85" inseam if you know what I mean.

Buy the bike you will love it.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Owned the bike for almost 3-weeks, thankful we have been in a drought for that length also. Accumulated 1200 miles.

·
Registered
181 Posts
x_caliber50 said:
Only problem with this bike is finding enough time to ride. :)
True :bigthumbsup:

G

·
No problems here yet other than not being able to figure out how to do a rolling burnout yet. My wife likes the back seat. No complaints on short rides. Haven't gone long distance yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts