M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone named gregg makes the side license mounts. Can anyone give me the link?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I know someone named gregg makes the side license mounts. Can anyone give me the link?
I PM'd him recently on some of his items, he directed me to go through DLP or Brunos, both of which were out of stock and said they were waiting for the items to arrive next week

·
Registered
838 Posts
I just bought a side plate from Squirrel. I IMed him asking for a link to his product. This is what he sent me.
Go to Bruno's bike parts or Custom dynamics they both have the plate mounts and all my other products. Look under Gregg's custom Stainless. Thanks, Gregg
Bruno's sells the plate $10 cheaper than custom dynamics. Also comes with a 4 bulb led. That bad boy is bright.

Hope this hepls out. If you do get his plate. You'll need to find a 14mm allen. Took me a few hours and a few stops to find one. Eventually found a set of three sizes at Pep Boys for around $10. I know some people on here have used something else in place of the 14mm. The way things go for me, if I would have tried that I'm sure I would have :edit: it up.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I pm'ed Squirrel. He told me the same thing. My side mount should be here tomorrow. I ordered a signal relocator from Shayne, I should have that by tuesday. Both of them were good to do business with. I didn't know I needed a 14mm allen, thanks Blakester, I gotta go the Pep Boys today.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts