M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I am taking the wife to Naples Beach for the weekend. I hate the beach but she loves it so i give in once a year. She is packing the car so I doubt if she will pack my laptop.

Be careful on the highways.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SAme to ya Hal....Have a great time...I'm headin for claycity for a 3k drag race with the m109,,,nahh just kiddin,,,,with the family wagon...... ;) be careful out there guys..and have a nice 3 day weekend... :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Family just left in the minivan, 4hr. trip, I'm leaving tommorrow on the, you guessed it, M109R Happy Holiday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, Everyone be safe out there. I plan on doing a lot of riding from the look of the weather forcast :bigthumbsup:.

Grant

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i can't believe i don't have a bike yet!!!! anyways have a ball and stay safe out there. 8)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm meeting a friend in Clearwater today and were going to try to hit all the beaches down to Sarasota. Should be a great ride :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
bad109 said:
i can't believe i don't have a bike yet!!!! anyways have a ball and stay safe out there. 8)
How can you not have the bike yet? Every dealer i've been to in FL so far has at least three in stock. Palm Beach Cycles has Black and Burple. Delray Motorsports, has 2 blacks and burple, Fort Lauderdale Cycles, has 2 Black and a Silver (the slow one). :bigthumbsup:

I wish I could find the '06 Yamaha R1 as easily.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts