M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 2003 Arctic Cat F7 SnoPro on Friday......bring on the snow.

Anybody else here that sleds? Let's see 'em.

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
:-[ Ooooh. I miss snowmobiling so much.........

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks fun. do you need a license for those things to ride around the mountains?
They are a blast....no license needed. Haven't been up in the mountains on one, just up on the trails in the deep forests of Northern Michigan and Wisconsin.

Originally Posted by 109rfan
i picked up an skidoo etec tnt spring of 09 makes the bike off season so much better
How do you like the TNT? That's a 600, right?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Love it 20mpg all day id like stiffer track suspension and steers heavy but no major complaint. Oh yea etec 600

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
All I can say is when it does snow, I hope all of that chit falls on your property, because it's nothing but a pain in my ARSE and a major inconveance here at this house hold!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
However that is a hot sled, if I remember right it's 140hp and has a 13&1/2" track! And on a hard crust, will go so fast you'll piss your pants! But it ain't worth a CHIT in deep fluffy/powdery snow!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess I should have said, I can't wait for it to snow in Northern WI and the UP of Michigan. ;)

Yeah, the F7 is pretty f'n fast. It's definitely a rocket. The 2003 was the fastest year. But I agree, I don't think I'll be following the group off trail any time soon.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
dgk....nice sled. I have an 05 F7R and an 04 Skidoo 800 renegade for the off trail stuff. Also have a 2000 Polaris XC7 that I am in the process of stretching and thinking about a small shot of happy juice to play on the hills. I love to ride. If you think the 9 pulls jump on an F7, Winter is welcome here!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
We like the snow around here as well. No snowmobiles, but we make do.

And the latest addition - waiting for the snow.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's awesome. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a winter time-kill between M109 riding seasons. I'm gonna throw this out there, I think most M109 guys (on the right sled) would LOVE snowmobiling. The F7. (Special Edition Patriot) in the pics is kind of like the M109 of snowmobiles.......lots of "off the line" power and usually pulls away from people. I don't like the cold, but I love the snow to go "sledding" and snowboarding too. If anyone finds themselves headed to the UP, let me know!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks wicked fun! :bigthumbsup: Be safe.... those things make me nervous.

·
Registered
803 Posts
sweet!! congrats!!

hope it snows like crazy...

up north only!!!
I hate the snow in my yard!!

Sure lets ride
Ill see you on johndee.com when it freezes

but right now Im in Arazona and it is 100deg.
I rented a softtaile HD to ride the desert mountians around the red rocks of Sadona....
I miss my 9. I put on 420mls and this thing sux !!!! parkerppaul i was in ur nabor hood Iwas lookin for a 9 in Jarome. lots o bikes there. you r a lucky guy to live here. great place to ride. ur not far from snow in flagstaff. I hear they snowmobile there.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts

My 06 Fusion 600 with my 05 Sportsman in the background

1 - 18 of 18 Posts