M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering and thinking of people who owe me money , favors ect...... :p ...and I thought...wth , Suzuki owes me something ...I took my time
and filled out the survey in it's entirety and sent it out promptly ....and I haven't recieved it yet . ::)

I clearly read on my survey that if I took time to fill it out...I'd recieve it..and it's been since Julyish.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Thanks for the reminder! You are absolutely right! I completed and mailed the survey a day after I received it and have never received the Leather Cap they promised. Maybe a few phone calls are in order :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
I think its time for me to move back to Fla. Suzuki USA offers you guys free jackets ( I would have qualified for that too, I bought mine early enough) now they offer ya´ll a leather cap if you fill out a survey If this keeps up I am going to have to show someone from Suzuki Germany how I feel. ;)

·
Registered
666 Posts
got my 9 in mid july (7-14) AFTER the promo and i still got my dealer to add the jacket i made him work real hard for that sale ;)
i can't understand why you guys dont have your's yet :dontknow: i would be calling them 10x a day this is BS!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Don't feel bad, I just got my free jacket today!!!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Do you guy's know if there gonna have a Jacket for the Limited Edition coming out in Mar 07..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts