M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of changing my standard exhausts for the Cobra Tri-Pro Oval 2 into 1 Exhaust for my 09 Suzuki M109R.

Has anyone any experience with these pipes? I like the look of them in the chrome version. Would appreciate any comments and informationon on ease of fitment and sound. ;)

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Well, stand in line. They have been taking orders since Dec '09. Said it would be June before they were out. Last word is they have not even done a production run yet. Oh, and someone else said they were trying to get the baffle right for power/sound.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
I have been looking at this pipe and calling Cobra from time to time. I was told that they are going into production in the next week or two. So I would think by the end of this month or early next month they will be out there to purchase.

I am sure the first person to get them will post a picture and video of them.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I have been looking at this pipe and calling Cobra from time to time. I was told that they are going into production in the next week or two. So I would think by the end of this month or early next month they will be out there to purchase.

I am sure the first person to get them will post a picture and video of them.
i bet they will....:evil:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Ive heard them in person...They sound much better in person...Ryan should maybe make another vid. I know Ive had to do that. My older daughters digital camera takes much better pictures...but doesnt give as realistic a sound as my younger daughters lower mega pixel camera does. I made a video with both cameras with my vance and hines on my vulcan and there was a clear difference in how the pipes sounded in both videos.

·
Registered
936 Posts
i love the 109 and i had jr's pipe and personally it is the best sounding pipe period. my only complaint about the 9 is it's never sounded good with any pipe.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Ive heard them in person...They sound much better in person...Ryan should maybe make another vid. I know Ive had to do that. My older daughters digital camera takes much better pictures...but doesnt give as realistic a sound as my younger daughters lower mega pixel camera does. I made a video with both cameras with my vance and hines on my vulcan and there was a clear difference in how the pipes sounded in both videos.
I agree the sound clip from the video does sound different. I only have one camera that takes videos so I guess I will just have to wait for other to do it when I see them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.