M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking that he probably has the most state to state miles on a 109. I know he's gone from upstate New York to South FL and he'll be here in TN tomorrow from South FL. Has anyone else put that kind of miles on a 109? :doorag: Hal you're my hero. :super:

·
Registered
898 Posts
he'll be my hero when he swings by the office and calculates that price on the big air kit :joke:

khrome

G

·
Lamonster said:
I was just thinking that he probably has the most state to state miles on a 109. I know he's gone from upstate New York to South FL and he'll be here in TN tomorrow from South FL. Has anyone else put that kind of miles on a 109? :doorag: Hal you're my hero. :super:
Well I hope all of those miles on his bikes tires and not some trailer, cause if they are on a trailer I am gonna bust his @#$% when I see him. And if they are he should be a Cult leader or SOMETHING!

TAZ

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'd rather ride than sleep most of the time.

Kudos to all of the guys putting the mioles on their 109s.

Ride ON :doorag:

·
Registered
2 Posts
24000 Miles, Costa Rica and back

Well he has me for riding in the US, but I'll bet I have international riding. Seattle to San Jose Costa Rica.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
1) look at the date before you respond to a thread you found on search
2) how is it that some of these threads from 4 years ago are still here but many others were deleted when the board changed?

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
For the same reason that threads get deleted on the tech board. Because him and JR can, 2 peas in a pod.
somebody needs a waaaambulance.

Let it go, it was explained to you, it had nothing to do with you. If you need to argue about it, go over there and do it

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Who was that masked man?

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Yeah, ready to punish my butt. Meeting the boys in Sac. @ 9 am. Where're we gonna hook up with you?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts