M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
it cost alot to bring the pipes into australia i brought my swepts for $526 us and it cost me all up just over $1000 aus to get here but the swepts are a big box to bring in

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought my cobra swepts back in December 2009 from Direct Line parts in the US ... cost me $789.87 AU to my door in SA ... was able to track it all the way using FEDEX only took a couple of weeks too ^-^

·
Registered
267 Posts
Might be worthwhile to contact cobra before hand and see if they can ship you out a set with O2 sensor bungs in them. They don't put any in cause the bikes is North America ( except california ) don't have any. May save you screwing around trying to defeat the O2 sensors down the road.

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Might be worthwhile to contact cobra before hand and see if they can ship you out a set with O2 sensor bungs in them. They don't put any in cause the bikes is North America ( except california ) don't have any. May save you screwing around trying to defeat the O2 sensors down the road.
dont think you need them anyway as you bypass them when you add the power commander and get it dynoed dont you?

·
Registered
143 Posts
i GOT SLASHDOWNS FROM GM CYCLES , SEND THEM AN EMAIL FOR A QUOTE

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If your looking to add the self tuning to your power commander then you will need the bung hole but i'm not going to worry about the self tuning. Just pipes p.c. intakes then dyno.

·
Registered
143 Posts
what did the shipping end up costing m90
Mate I got a stack of gear at the same time - Sissy bar, tacho , pipes, and some motorcross gear , but I think it was $650 usd for pipes delivered to Oz
just send them an email for a Quote - Dam they sound awesome too !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is my two bobs worth, I just bought in from West End Imports, Cobra Swept exhaust, K&N Filter, FI200 fuel processor, sissy bar, rack & bracket. Shipping was $335 AUD and $250 GST into Aus, delivered to my door. Sweet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts