M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for anyone who has brought any custom wheels from RC Components, just to get some feed back b4 i pull the trigger & order some for myself, im looking to do the same size in the front but a 10" for a 280 tire in the rear

·
Registered
735 Posts
i'm not a big fan of the search police but dang, you might wanna give it a try:bigthumbsup:

most folks here are either running stock wheels, chrome stock wheels, coastal moto wheels, performance machine wheels, or RC components

·
Registered
249 Posts
Depending on your budget,I went with the RC ravens for a price of $2800 without tires on my 2nd 109 ,and on my 3rd 109 I spent $1200 on a 10 inch back rim from Coastal Moto here in florida .They have a great package deal with 10 inch back rim ,8.5 front rim with tires mounted and balanced shipped to your door for $2600 cant beat that .check them out :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i was just on their webstie ( coastal moto ) & i see the package they have for the 10" rear wheel & tires, so i guess i'll be on the phone tomorrow calling all of them up to see whos going to give me the best deal

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as always i like to thank all for your feed back , between this site & my other forums for my hyundai genesis & honda Goldwing , i cant go wrong

·
Registered
249 Posts
If your going to call them ask to speak to Jason he's the owner ,tell him your from the m109 forum he'll take care of you,,:bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts