M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
He is a very good guy to work with. I just did a huge order for him with his own design. As we were talking he let it slip that he will be offering spoilers real soon. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about his work. I have one of the fenders on order. I will post up my review when I get it.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
He is a very good guy to work with. I just did a huge order for him with his own design. As we were talking he let it slip that he will be offering spoilers real soon. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about his work. I have one of the fenders on order. I will post up my review when I get it.
Which fender did you order. I'm considering the new shorty stock fender he's offering.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've got Jem's fender kit on my bike. Any questions, pm me and I'll be happy to help.

My transaction with Jem was flawless, not one issue at all. Wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
SCAM ARTIST SCAM ARTIST!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!

You can NOT trust the Brits!!

:joke: :joke: :joke: :joke:

He has some great stuff but... the Brits are a shifty bunch ;) :D ;)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
thanks for the kind words chaps!, it means a lot, ive been trying to contact the highracky of the board to become a sponser, but im still waiting for them to get back to me, once i get it sorted i will be able to post pics and prices of the custom fender and the new smoothie fender, im also going to be working on a chin spoiler in the next few weeks, so i will be able to offer some good prices or mybe even some kind of group buy, once again thanks!!
Jem:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
thanks for the kind words chaps!, it means a lot, ive been trying to contact the highracky of the board to become a sponser, but im still waiting for them to get back to me, once i get it sorted i will be able to post pics and prices of the custom fender and the new smoothie fender, im also going to be working on a chin spoiler in the next few weeks, so i will be able to offer some good prices or mybe even some kind of group buy, once again thanks!!
I'd definately would be interested in a group buy! Here's another very innovative individual and also a great guy, check it out!
www.customparts.me

·
Radio Active Member
27,687 Posts
Looking forward to see it Jem. It looks like you make some cool mods. :evil: :doorag: Who knows, maybe one day I will own a Jem original.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,036 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
thanks for the kind words chaps!, it means a lot, Jem:bigthumbsup:
I soo very much want one of these, but I have to wait and pay the bike off first. Great looking product and from all the post and writeups it looks like Jem is first class with support and quality. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for everybodies input. Makes the decision much easier.

Jem, you will be hearing from me soon.

Badrice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts