M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harley D has three new bikes in their 2011 lineup. I know everyone will be beating down their doors to get one ordered. The HOT one is a 110 ci. twin cam screaming eagle that is sure to set record sales. :joke: For the meager cost of three M109's, you can own one of these beauties, that come in three new colors. ONLY 35,999.00 and you can be on the finest bike of the year. HeHeHe! Sad thing is they will sell some of them to people with more money than brains.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I ordered 3 of the new 110ci XLJFTRZS John, that way I can look at one in my garage, look at one at work, and the last one is look at on a trailor. I am set! :joke:

·
Registered
388 Posts
The new Cruiser mag has an article on them and you can buy into the "cheaper" softail convertible for only $29,599 but you can get one of three different colors choices!

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
I wonder if they cured the piston burining up problem with the Screamin Eagle motor? For $35K one would certainly hope they did.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I don't know very much about bikes, but that one sure looks cookie cutter to me. Very underwhelming and anti-climactic

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Even the Screamin Eagle isn't fast enough to need more than one front disc. :D
Hey grampi :D
Good to see you're still around. You were the first to make me laugh today lol

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I ordered 3 of the new 110ci XLJFTRZS John, that way I can look at one in my garage, look at one at work, and the last one is look at on a trailor. I am set! :joke:
The Name

110ci XLJFTRZS

Just rolls off the tongue too. I bet everyone will be saying it real soon. BTW... was this designed with or without the government bailout money. Ooopss. Did I say that?:-X:D

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
and yes, they will be paying $10,000-$12,000 dollars just for the H.D. name alone. sorry homee don't play that game:doorag:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Hey Lonewolf...I can't find any pics anywhere. You got some you can link?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Harley D has three new bikes in their 2011 lineup. I know everyone will be beating down their doors to get one ordered. The HOT one is a 110 ci. twin cam screaming eagle that is sure to set record sales. :joke: For the meager cost of three M109's, you can own one of these beauties, that come in three new colors. ONLY 35,999.00 and you can be on the finest bike of the year. HeHeHe! Sad thing is they will sell some of them to people with more money than brains.
made me laugh even tho im tired sleepy and cranky

1 - 20 of 48 Posts