M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Ouch..gotta feel sorry for him....sort of thing I imagined happening to me on my first ride after 30 yrs..fortunately it didn't !

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks like every Saturday night outside the bar at 2am :clap2:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Target Fixation :eek: It can happen to the best of riders if their head's not into what they're doing. Funny how an apparently sane, intelligent individual can be "hypnotized" like that. I've seen a couple guys do that taking corners and another one in a parking lot like this one... they worry about if they can make it/clear it and instead of looking toward where they WANT to go, they end up going where they were looking - into the ditch or onto the trunk of a car. I'd be laughing, too, if I hadn't seen and known the individuals that this happened to :(

·
Registered
600 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Ummm, sorry, but I didn't see anyone that was "intelligent" in that video, did you? ::) :joke:
Well... :D :joke:

Seriously, though, the guys that I know that this has happened to were fairly proficient riders... they just didn't have their heads "cut in" at the time :duck:

·
Registered
443 Posts
STUPID!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
413 Posts
LOL! That was on America's Funniest Home Videos I watched it with my kids. It almost looked like the throttle got stuck under his gloves, that has happened to me where the web of my glove keeps the motor from winding all the way down like at a stop light. I have since started using a different pair. $39,000 down the drain!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
you know what they say...."NEVER BUY A BIKE BIGGER THAN YOUR SKILLS"

I AGREE - THAT IS FUNNY AS HELL!

G

·
I don't know what would hurt more after that: Your body, Your wallet, or your pride knowing that millions of people now have seen you do it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
He was pretty wobbly right from the start, and his clutch foot was up in highway ride position. Looks like a case of showing off for the camera without the skill to match. What's that they say about a fool and his money ? A $39K HD dresser does not make you a good rider . . . ::)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts