M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I thought I'd post some pictures of my 109. We've seen these items separately, and here they are all together: Memphis HellCat windshield, Suzuki tank bra, Suzuki tall backrest and Custom Cycle Gear hardbags

I mounted the hardbags and gave them extra support by using Suzuki's leather saddlebag mount

I hope you all enjoy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is that the same bike as mine? It sure doesn't look like it. That's the cool part about this bike. We can make it look the way we want it. SlowJoe the bike looks great. I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Awesome stuff. Now all you need is that Gel seat from Zuk cause it looks like you're gonna be doin' some extended driving. Great bike, man. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
:welcome:

Hey welcome to the forums Slowjoe. By the looks of it, you are ready to hit the open roads in comfort man. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
702 Posts
looks great, kinda like the early pics of the C109

nice job :bigthumbsup:

and :welcome:

·
Registered
371 Posts
hey kat first ; :welcome: nice to see new 109er's. and i :bigthumbsup:was going to say how sweet that looked until i started to turn green :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: no for reals looks good

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the worm welcome.

I'll be ordering the gel seat from oneida at the end of the month. I'm 6'2" and want the full cut but they're back ordered until then.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great Job!! Slow Joe,

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great Job!! Slow Joe,

We don't know how long you've had your 109 but you've got a handle on a Super-Cruiser!
I like it, and you have a bike to be proud of.  :bigthumbsup:
Ride safe and have fun
:welcome:  :clap2:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
ya know, i'm not big on windshields, nor bags on our bike. that being said, seeing those particular components all together on your bike looks really nice. i think the tint in the windshield does a nice transition, and the hard bags keep it smooth. i guess if you are going to have a bagger, it might as well be fast. really nice work man. now ya just need some floorboards!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts