M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
No experience here but everyone I know that has them has nothing but good things to say about them.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
It's my 3rd HardKrome exhaust, and i only had rust problem with the black version ( after only 1 year ... ) the 2 chrome version seems to be a lot better ... ;)

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have had 2 sets of HK sideburners- first no problems - Second bike I had bad motor mounts and cracked both pipes near the head. No fault from HK but still trashed them. I was told my exhaust was move'n up and down but didnt think it was as bad as it was :eek:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just installed the hk sideburners and removed the complete stock exhaust including the SET valve. They look and sound great at less than half the weight of the stockers. :bigthumbsup: I read alot of post on the hk,s and don`t think you can go wrong.

·
Registered
153 Posts
just got my HK velocity. it was maticulously packed and the finish was perfect. I install it tomorrow! I can't wait!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,044 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. No experience with HK on this bike, but have had their products on other bikes with no issues. They always fit well and had great chrome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts