M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys looking at exhaust when i picked up the bike the dealer was saying that the best exhaust for the 109 is the Cobra Swept pipes but i have seem several bikes on here with them and me being me want to make it mine you know a lil different fromt he rest. Has anyone seen or heard the Hard Krome Daul Radius pipes .

They look alot like the Swepts but are a little shorter are thier any bikes on here that run with these and do they have that deep loud sound.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
First, DON"T believe your dealer! now there are a lot of pipes available for the 9. Yes the hard chrome are a little shorter but look pretty much the same as the cobras. I think there are two things to consider, how much do you want to spend? and are you going for looks or HP? Do a search on this site, lots of information on pipes! Hope that helps.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
like the shorter look, but they should have dropped them 2 inches wow look at the gap where there is nothing , needs a side cover or somthing there. on the other hand if you scrape these in a turn your not going to survive it to worry about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts