M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
well the 2 into 1 for the C109 sounds great But the poor C9 riders can't hardly find them. These look awesome and I'd bet your bottom to mid range hp and torque will increase big time.
Even if no ones replys, if I was in the market for a set of pipes for a m9 these babys would be at the top of my list.

Good luck

·
Registered
561 Posts
Seriously heavy. Want to add 50lbs to the bike, go for it. Just took my hard krome road burners off for some bassani pro streets. Not only did I gain hp, but I lost weight, so its like killing two birds with one stone. Not trying to bash it as it sounds nice, but for the price you have to pay, look at something else.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Seriously heavy. Want to add 50lbs to the bike, go for it. Just took my hard krome road burners off for some bassani pro streets. Not only did I gain hp, but I lost weight, so its like killing two birds with one stone. Not trying to bash it as it sounds nice, but for the price you have to pay, look at something else.
Slick,

How do your Bassani's sound. I like a deep low rumbling throaty sound. I just put my bike in the shop and want to replace my stock pipes and had seen these online before. They look good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts