M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the ad in cycle world September 2006 issue.

We are also producing a full line of exhaust pipes for the new M109R. The 2-into-1 Sideburner flows with the bike while giving a more aggressive tone that the bike deserves.
Price: $689.95

I believe I read another post saying that they will be available today 8-08-2006. Anyone know anything about this?

The Hard Khrome website doesn't mention anything about the m109r

I figure they should be out pretty soon now that they have an ad out in this months issue of cycle world.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Lets all post when someone has this thing on there bike. I'll love that day, and also put a mp3 clip of it on this site. You'll be God for a day then!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I wish I could remember what online co I was talking to that sells exhasut and I asked him about these and he said that he has has alot of trouble out of these with them turning etc. I didn't ask a bunch of questions. Just thought I should throw this out, I like the look as well but that made me pause.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had an order in for the 3inch Stepped Hard Krome pipes. Last I spoke with them they had went back into research and developement. 90-120 days out. Don't know if this all their pipes or just this set.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts