M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Damn I wish we could ship these things down under inexpensively.

That said if there are any others in this part of the world that want one I could arrange to buy a few and share the cost of freight ?? ??

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you use it everyday ie...at a professional shop maybe not but good quality for the price. For the shop at home great buy as far as I am concerned along with their motorcycle jack.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I have the same lift made by the same company the only dif. I bought mine from northern tool. I really like mine I have had it about 5 years and no trouble. I love the thing ... had my 84 yamadog venture on it and its a full desser prob. 850 to 900 lbs and it didnt even strain picking it up. There is a safety bar that goes in under the lift so you can rest the lift with out leaving pressure on the hydros. the only drawback is the front tire vice is not enough by it self. The lift comes with ratchet straps , please use:doorag: them to help hold your precious cargo. they go from the handle bars to the lift for a little extra piece of mind.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I just missed a deal on that very one on Craigs List in my area for $125:mad:. I was on my way out of town that day, and when I returned, it was gone. It is normally priced at $399, but you can find a coupon in Cycle World to get them on sale for $279.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the input guys. Once I am back on that side of the pond I will be making a trip to the nearest harbour freight:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i had one. loved it! i will be getting another at some point.

the 109 does take up the majority of the room on the lift. its a two person job to get it strapped down.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have had this lift for several years love it the oem wheel chock sucks add the HF ride on wheel chock on sale about $25 make sure you move it up forward so the back wheel will fit through trap door you will have to spread the wheel chock just a little so the break rotors won't touch a couple licks with a rubber hammer will do the trick then ride it on and step off you don't need tie downs unless you are going to get serious with it .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts