M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hadn't started a post in a while and thought this would be a good time to do so. I am so thankful for a great family and the opportunity to own/ride one of the baddest & best bikes in the world! Here's hoping every member and their family on this site has a truly Happy Thanksgiving! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Ditto!
looking forward to FOOD and FOOTBALL (in that order)

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
HAVE A GREAT ONE FOLKS,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
we dont have it over here, but what the hell, im gunna celabrate it anyways:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
we dont have it over here, but what the hell, im gunna celabrate it anyways:bigthumbsup:
You don't? LOL, you gonna help us celebrate 4th of July next summer too? :D

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! I gotta work but that's ok. More money for mods! :evil:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Despite the many chalenges ( I say that lightly) some of which seem to much to bear, Thank-you to all that have made this life possible past and present. Lord as long as you allow me to wake up in the morning I will try to be a better person.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just smoked my first turkey in my Treager grill. Although it took 11 hours in this 30 degree weather in Michigan it was well worth it. So juicy and tender MmmMmmm. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

·
Registered
370 Posts
A very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!..:bigthumbsup:;)..
:agree:with you rockfordrider!...Each day we wake up can be very challenging,and i am very Thankful for everything!..Especially life itself!...:pray::#1:...Have a very enjoyable Turkey,and Football day to all!

Take Care,Ride Safe!...:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts