M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year to all my forum brothers and sisters around the world.
I'm at work and 3 hrs 15 mins into 2011. Hoping for a safe new years and a better 2011 than 2010 to you all.

Less than 3 weeks and I'll be state side again :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Happy New year to you and thanks for serving.:bigthumbsup: Stay Safe!!!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Thanks Blakester , Its just around 1800 hr here on the East Coast ,

I was Thinking about your bike and Being able to watch Your Friend installing the mods while you Pulling your time over there ,its Got to be hard to see it and not be there to do it , So i for one Want to Thank you for all that you Gave up For US !!

See ya When you Get back , hopefully :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I'm at work and 3 hrs 15 mins into 2011. Hoping for a safe new years and a better 2011 than 2010 to you all.

WEEEEEEEEEEEE See ya in 3 weeks,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Keep your head low till ya leave LOL The best of a new year to us all

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey man, I was in Bagram in 07. So I can understand, is it still garrison east over there, giving tickets for not wearing your reflective belt? Happy New Year to you and look forward to seeing you at the MEET. You will be back by then, right?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Same to you!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey man, I was in Bagram in 07. So I can understand, is it still garrison east over there, giving tickets for not wearing your reflective belt? Happy New Year to you and look forward to seeing you at the MEET. You will be back by then, right?
No tickets for not wearing your "Save Me Belt" They do impound your vehicle for 10 days and 30 days for speeding and not wearing seat belt

·
Registered
369 Posts

Same to You :beer3:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Happy new year and come home safe!!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
Happy New Year, be safe over there, have a safe trip home, and thanks again for what you do! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
A Very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2U brother & all our service men & women!
May you return home safely &
thank you all 4 what you do:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Happy New Year to you also and thank you so much for your service! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Happy New Year to you also and thank you so much for your service! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
:agree: Come home and let's ride this Spring!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts