M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to eveyone and there familys..Wish everyone a haooy and healthy New Year...Too bad we cant put ski's on our bikes.
Cuchiefly:doorag::doorag:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to eveyone and there familys..Wish everyone a haooy and healthy New Year...Too bad we cant put ski's on our bikes.
who says we can't put skies on the 9?? LOL Happy Holidays to you as well.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Happy Holidays to all in NY. Maybe a studded car tire for stopping on snow. hehe. Hope you all have a safe new year as well. No snow here yet. Cold as hell though.

[email protected].

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
To All the NY crew, HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. It was good to meet a lot of you this year. We'll see you in the New Year to come:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
356 Posts
happy holidays

yes happy holiday to all and there family be safe....:agree::agree::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Tis the Season

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all 9 riders. May this season bring joy to you and yours. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
790 Posts
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.....

·
Registered
78 Posts
BEST WISHES

A very Merry Christmas and a great coming year to all my niner brothers and sisters I have met, and to the once I hope to meet soon.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the Phat Boyz, And many of the other 109ers out there. Here's to a safe New Year as well. Be well

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just wanted to wish M109 family a Happy and Healthy New Year. Can't wait for the riding season ...

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
happy new year to all NY 9er's wishing you all the best

1 - 14 of 14 Posts