M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is letting me ride all day. Even though its Father's Day, she's still the boss. And no, I'm not whipped. HeHe.

If your wives or girlfriends are letting you ride today, please be careful.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I could, but I am going to swim with the boys first... then ride Bicycles together, then when it cools down later I will burn a tank of gas.

Have a nice day everyone

G

·
Happy Father's Day to all. My Daughter is working today and Tuesday is my BD. She got me a cake, and at the cake place all they had with motorcycles was a HD with the logo in the middle. She told them DO NOT PUT THE LOGO on it. I told her, "That's my girl". Going to take the wife for a ride later on tonight into Maryland. Ride safe everyone.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Happy Father's Day all you muthas :D :verymad:

·
Registered
151 Posts
As a father, I will graciously say "thank you, all" and I did ride all day(well till it rained) WITH my two boys AND momma!!! Bet it looked good too! M109R leadin' a gixxer-6 and a FZ-1 around the S.W.Florida country-side! Oh and to that other silver 109 that passed us (pulled over by the cops)-We blocked them smokies :cop: fer ya dude, hope ya found some twisties to carve!!! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts