M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys one could ever know! Jeff, it's a pleasure to call you my friend. Have a great birthday bro. See you in a few weeks!:congrats:

Tell Kelly I said hello!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
Happy late birthday Jeff, hope you had a great one! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Happy Birthday!...I hope you had a very nice day!..:bigthumbsup:...BTW..A [BIG]
:congrats:eek:n your new Grandchild!...Is the baby a Boy,or a girl?
I just had my 3rd GrandDaughter born on the 13th of April!!!:hot:
I really wanted a GrandSon!...,but she was healty,and that's all that matter's!!!..:bigthumbsup:;)

Take Care,Ride Safe!!...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Thanks Everyone!!:bigthumbsup:

I'll pass that on to Kelly Hink... she's excited about getting together with all you guys again!!

Thanks for the well wishes on the new grandchild also!! My daughter had a rough couple of days, but her and Bentley is home, healthy, and happy now, even my 17 month old grandson who now has to share everything!! lol The 17 month old sayed with grandpa for 4 1/2 days and I'll tell you I was glad to get back to work!! Thank the man upstairs for 2 hour nap times!!;)

These next few weeks will be awesome! My youngest is coming down for 2 weeks starting next Wed., my oldest and his GF will be here for a week the following Mon., and then the Staunton meet!! I'm ditching my 30th high school reunion to go spend the weekend with my 9'r friends.

See you all in a couple weeks!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to a great guy! Looking forward to seeing you at the Summer Meet.

see ya soon!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts