M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy 42nd Birthday bro. :hot::hot:

I hope that you have a great day. :beer3: The weather is going to be AWESOME so go get some riding in. :doorag:

·
Registered
922 Posts
WOW !

:clap2:

Happy Birthday Al don't know if you are monitoring the board, but Happy Birthday man.
:clap2:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
happy birthday, you were 13 when I was born. Does that make you feel old, because I feel old every day teaching privates that were born in 1993.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
thanks gents for the well wishes. i wont be riding for a while due to unfortunate accident :verymad::dontknow:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
thanks gents for the well wishes. i wont be riding for a while due to unfortunate accident :verymad::dontknow:
sorry to hear that, hope everything is ok for ya. Take care and get better.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Happy Birthday! It wasn't Ryan that hit you was it? He wiped out BigPapa last year so I thought maybe it was an annual event for him?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
it happened on the 15th of april. ended up with plates in my knee and cant put any weight on leg for 12 weeks and can't go back to full duty at work for a year

·
Registered
707 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday Brotha'. Am now seeing this message as i dont seldom the board to often. Now i see why you was so eager to get home from the hospital. Well i hope the day wennt well, even though you didnt ride...... will talk more...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts