M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy 29th Birthday Jeremy! :hot::hot:

I hope that you have a GREAT DAY you young buck. :beer3: :beer3: I gave you two cheers because you said that you enjoy tilting them back.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Sometimes when I roll out of bed in the morning I don't feel so young. To many years of heavy gear and pounding pavement. Is it June yet?

·
Registered
367 Posts
happy bday man thanks for serving our country

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Happy Birthday !!! :beer3::beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2::beer3:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Is that a true 29 or one of those 29 and holding??:joke:

Happy Birthday!! Birthday beers waiting for you at the meet!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
319 Posts
happy birthday!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
893 Posts
:a18::a18::a18:

Happy Birthday bro - looking foward to meeting you this June - hell looking foward to June - HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Thanks guys, I had a great day. And June cannot get here fast enough, I can't wait to get out to Viriginia to see the sights and meet all of you. Especially 07Bulevar

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I was thinking the same thing......... But if you used the search button you could have read rynosback's answer to the question. But since you can't search it I will give you the link. Check your F.A.Q. link, HINK! :joke:

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128825
it is in post #30!:joke:
You got me there... But I still feel a newb should only get one thread for his birthday. Ryan should have deleted it. But, at least I agree with his quote!
Happy Birthday again. I did not think of looking in here before I posted in the General forum. But I guess your wife is trying to say that you are an experiment, and she'll be with Hink soon. :eek: :joke:
:#1:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts