M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know I'm a couple hours early, but I didn't want to miss the big event!!! I'm even posting some pictures of you from our last ride. Happy birthday buddy!! Enjoy your day tomorrow!!! :joke: :D:D:D

Any guy who would put a request like this on his license plate:

Would have to dress like this when he rides!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Happy birthday! I would say keep the rubber side down but with these pics I would guess it will probably be up. :p

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Happy birthday, 80's Mike. I feel that today, your "special day", that a little "E-True Haywud Story" re-visit, is in order...

Once upon a time, there was a guy named "Haywud"... aka, 80's Mike. This will take you back to when "'80's Mike" was living the dream. Here is "80's Mike" as a toddler. He loved his hair then too! Notice the blue icing, blue seems to be a theme for him.

"80's Mike's" mom was so proud of her little boy. As Haywud grew up, he found comfort in dancing. Here he is at a school talent show.

He soon learned, he was not the strongest dancer, and started riding BMX. Here is his aunt (who he secretly wanted to bang), and uncle (in the glasses) posing with his bike.

And one of him "owning a jump"!

Check out those Mag wheels, bro!! Wow!
After high school,

Mike bought his first car, after saving his money, from cutting grass, and playing gigs at the local gay bar, "The Tool Box" all summer.

His passion for "LE's" had started. Once he got his car, he was free from the confinment of his home. 80's Mike found a girl, with hair almost as nice as his, Lori. (She owns Aqua Net, and L.A. Gear, by the way).

They dated on and off through the 80's, 90's until 2007, when Mike realized, he needed to be free. He wanted to spread his wings and fly. So Haywud dumped Lori on her ass, and bought Matilda.

Since then, only a few of us know what he loves more than Matilda, and that is Eljer (Russian).

Now we know why the game went into overtime.:bigthumbsup:
80's Mike can be seen every once in a while, scraping his pegs in the mountains of upstate NY. But, after a night of tacos and beer, when you're sitting on the throne, listen carefully. You might here 80's Mike saying, "This is the only place to eat on this route.". Then you can just chuckle and reply, "Bull chit, dude... bull chit.".

This is the last known picture of "80's Mike". If you see him, do not approach. As you can see in this picture, when he's about to "stop and eat", his hair sticks up on his back, just like a cat! Beware!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Happy Happy Birthday! I'll be nicer than Hink...:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts