M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Very Much appreciated.
Thanks Demitri, Don, ad Shawn.
Tuta I loved the video, my wife thought I was regressing and just watching kid movies on the computer.

Bobby, I plan to be there, this weeks work week will dictate it all, as I am on call this week. So we shall see what happens.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Thanks for the well wished guys.. you should a sent money or useable mods for the bike they would have been more appreciated.

Later guys

·
Registered
735 Posts
Happy Late Late B-Day Bro!! Hope you had a great one!!
It was, I turned 40, burned a couple of cubans, comtemplating the journey I have been on for the last 4 decades, where I want to go from here, and what it takes to get there.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Happy belated birthday. Look forward to riding with you again. Take care and watch out for wheels rolling towards you on the interstate! :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Happy belated birthday. Look forward to riding with you again. Take care and watch out for wheels rolling towards you on the interstate! :D
Hey Jeremy, I appreciate the well wishes. i wish I could have avoided that scenario altogether, but hey it happens. i need to make a motorcycle trip out your way, maybe even before the Mid-Atlantic. I still recall when they built the first McDonalds in Waynesville. I was in elementary school, but boy it was a big deal.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hey Jeremy, I appreciate the well wishes. i wish I could have avoided that scenario altogether, but hey it happens. i need to make a motorcycle trip out your way, maybe even before the Mid-Atlantic. I still recall when they built the first McDonalds in Waynesville. I was in elementary school, but boy it was a big deal.
Just let me know and I will put on the hog and roll out the welcome mat for ya. The roads here are probably better than you remember (not as good as GA or VA, but still good). Ride safe.

·
Registered
735 Posts
yeah when i left back in 81-82, most of the roads on post and nearby were black top with crushed gravel on top. i hated riding my bike (or skating) to school or the pool just for that reason.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts