M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As this is a family program... I will keep it clean.

Bike Nights at my local saloons are getting quite competetive. I have always said competition is a good thing.

I pulled into "The Other Place" in Overland Park, KS the other night and quickly spotted some bikini clad Bud Girls washing a couple of bikes. I asked a bouncer what the deal was... He said, let the girls wash your bike and we'll give you a free t-shirt. I was confused. They wash my bike... I get a t-shirt. That's a win-win.

I pulled into line... my 109 was dirty...

They spent 20 minutes, carefully washing my ride. Stroking, spraying, wiping, drying...

I have officially bought my 109 a lap dance... I think I noticed the front-end was a little higher when I left... On the bike I mean.

I tipped the girls nicely... :bigthumbsup:

And, my wife now has a great Budweiser night shirt. Damn... I love a happy ending.

I know... I know... this post is useless without pics... but I don't have a camera phone but now know the value of them. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Dude, what a killer deal :hot:

I can't believe you didnt run out and buy a camera fisrt. That way you could of spread the happiness to the forums man. :joke:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And what post would be complete without a couple of subtle embellishments.... {insert BS here}

Happy 109 cont....

And I went into the bar to grab a cold one... when I came out the judges had awarded my bike "Best In Show"

:#1:

I didn't even know there was a show...  and.... and... they put it on the Dyno and all be damned if that bike wash didn't add 3 hp and 10 lbs of torque to the rear wheel.  The judges said they had never even seen an H-D CVO 109.

:evil:
Sorry... couldn't resist.... I'm gonna get banned I know it....  all in sporting fun...  sorry in advance for any offense.

·
Registered
287 Posts
jwebb said:
And what post would be complete without a couple of subtle embellishments.... {insert BS here}

Happy 109 cont....

And I went into the bar to grab a cold one... when I came out the judges had awarded my bike "Best In Show"
:#1:
I didn't even know there was a show... and.... and... they put it on the Dyno and all be damned if that bike wash didn't add 3 hp and 10 lbs of torque to the rear wheel. The judges said they had never even seen an H-D CVO 109.

:evil:

Sorry... couldn't resist.... I'm gonna get banned I know it.... all in sporting fun... sorry in advance for any offense.
:a20: You wouldnt be reffering back to this post would you?

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=3337.0

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
khrome13 said:
:bigthumbsup: i love to watch them work lather up umm the bike :D

khrome
I thought they were gonna have to turn the hose on me.... but I was nice. 3 bouncers keeping things in order.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
jwebb said:
I have officially bought my 109 a lap dance... I think I noticed the front-end was a little higher when I left... On the bike I mean.
:a20: :a18: :clap2:............. thats just too funny :doorag:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts