M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
I have a set on order right and we are looking at making some risers. Need to find out how far we can come back if any with the stock cables.

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
SO DO WE KNOW NOW HOW MUCH WE CAN COME BACK WITH THE HANDLE BARS?? MAX WITHOUT DOING CABLE WORK??
I USED TO RIDE A 1400 INTRUDER AND REALLY LIKE THE LAID BACK FEEL, BUT SEEMS ITS GONNA BE DIFFICULT WITH THE 109?? I CAN HAVE NEW RISER WATER JET CUT, JUST WAITING FOR A PRICE , IF ANY ONE WANTS A SET LET ME KNOW , WE COULD DO A DEAL RISER FOR LONGER CABLE AND BRAKE PIPES!!!

THANX IN ADVANCE
WAYNE MCKENZIE
[email protected]

·
Registered
664 Posts
I was just wondering if we had a set of risers that would put bars at the same position just with a 1" bar instead of a 1 1/4"... hmmm might be a winter project...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Check with Big Joe, he has risers using the stock handle bars and offers them in several different lengths (!'',2"...) :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Chuck

·
Registered
156 Posts
xvtxer said:
Has anyone changed bars or risers. Feels a bit too forward to me.
(Whoops, fired a blank.) :-[

Yeah, me too. I've done the handlebar turn up. :-\ Helps some, and the punisher's aren't tripping my trigger all that much. Has anyone heard on new bars on the market yet? I don't think I'm going to be happy until I can get some fat mini apes or fat bucks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts