M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to my bike "disaster" ( hit and run ) i will have to replace my handlebar and/or riser, it will be cool if you can show me some pics of what you did on your bike ... thank you all !! :pop:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Due to my bike "disaster" ( hit and run ) i will have to replace my handlebar and/or riser, it will be cool if you can show me some pics of what you did on your bike ... thank you all !! :pop:
Be a first. Go with ape hangers.................:doorag:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Be a first. Go with ape hangers.................:doorag:

NEMO, I think it has been done. I saw a pic of some hangers on a 9 not to long ago...

just changed the riser

Im in the market for some risers due to back injury, i need to sit more upright, How do those help? Do they bring your bars closer to you as well as up a little higher?

·
Registered
343 Posts
burleigh bars

burleigh bars

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
NEMO, I think it has been done. I saw a pic of some hangers on a 9 not to long ago...

Im in the market for some risers due to back injury, i need to sit more upright, How do those help? Do they bring your bars closer to you as well as up a little higher?
sure this one will bring the bar closer 3" and also it will help you set upright

·
Registered
423 Posts
You got any better pics of you on the bike, Im curious of the riding position. I like it.

Hi.
I have lower risers and wider handlebar.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Unfortunly I have no pictures with me on the bike, and its winter here in Sweden so I cant fix any now.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Punisher bars - about the same height as stock, but about 1.5" closer to you:

As usual: sorry for the 'other' content, best pictures I have of the bike.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Same question : no vibration with those handlebars ?

( nice pics and bike ) :eek:
None.

Between the bars and the standard cut gel seat, it is basically a hot rod touring machine.

·
Registered
643 Posts
SR's handlebars look [email protected] in person. Regardless of what design ya pick I would say to go 1.5" significantly more attitude with themm compared to 1.25"

Don't forget to factor in risers for the sizE change

1 - 20 of 48 Posts