M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hal, where are you????? we only hear from lamont, never from you. i see you in some of the pictures but never hear from you. what's wrong your not having any fun? give me a call when you get back in town and i'm just kidding i know your having a ball. The JUNK YARD DOG :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
From some of the posts Lamont has been making I'd guess that Hal is either busy trying to make sure everyone is going in the right direction, or he's trying to catch up to the lights on Lamont's trailer 8)

Sounds like they have one heck of a good ride though. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Well Lamont brought his computer and I didn't bring mine.  His card reader wouldn't handle my photos.  So I get to post everything when I get home.

I am riding the bike back home.  We left Rapid City on Friday morning.  And my wife talked me into going to our daughters house this morning so I had to make a slight course correction this morning.  Our daughter is expecting a bay in two weeks and my wife just let me in on the secret that she has been keeping so I wouldn't get all fired up.  My daughter was detected with a form of diabetes that comes to pregnant women and they are going to induce labor.

So I am headed to her house in Richmond, Virginia and will visit with here and fly home on Monday and just leave the bike at her house.  Then my wife and I will come up in two weeks and I will ride the bike home after the baby is born.

I can sure use the rest.  The wind has been tough and it really takes the energy ought of you.

I am in New Albany, Indiana tonight (just across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky)  Its about 500 miles to Richmond from here.  And lucky me gets to ride the West Virginia TTurnpike tomorrow.  Not my favorite place even in a car.

Rapid City to Kansas City the first day was about 700 miles
Kansas City to New Albany was 560 miles
New Albany to Richmond will be about 520

Total of 1,780 miles for this first 3 day leg and then about 1,000 in a couple of weeks to bring the bike back here.

Tonight I am tired. Waiting on the Pizza Hut guy here at the hotel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts