M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got it toay,what you ship with a rocket?It did the trick with the wind,but I was acquiring a taste for those little bugs :joke:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I checked tracking, mine will be here friday. Thanks Hal !

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I received my windshield today as well. I agree, FASTTTTTTTTT shipping. Probably pu on this evening ot tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Theres pics, just search. I ordered mine over a week ago. Hurry up I got a poker run saturday!!!

·
Registered
817 Posts
I specifically ordered expedited shipping to get it here by today, but no show. I even put this in the special instructions... :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

I'm leaving tomorrow for Sturgis on the River, dammit.

·
Registered
898 Posts
i have yet to see any pics that really give me an idead of what i want to see.... how bout pics with you sitting on the bike and someone looking straight toward the bike .... i agree more pics are needed to help someone get a true picture of what it really looks like...

khrome

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hal, I have had the shooter sent to me. But the hardware that came with it doesn't fit the handle bars, and I'm told that the right ones are out of stock until August. Can you help me? I would like to order the hardware from you, but if that is not possible can you tell me where to get the correct hardware sooner than August. Thanks!

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
SaintNick said:
Hal, I have had the shooter sent to me. But the hardware that came with it doesn't fit the handle bars, and I'm told that the right ones are out of stock until August. Can you help me? I would like to order the hardware from you, but if that is not possible can you tell me where to get the correct hardware sooner than August. Thanks!
If you order it from Direct Line they should have sent you the right hardware. If they didn't then just call them and they will send you the right hardware. You shouldn't have to order it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts