1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think it will be that horrible. Just thought it was laughable that they didnt include a bit of info. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
On a side note, those that have used the DDM kit. Where did you grab power from? Straight from the battery or did you just tap into a ground and power wire?

Just having a conversation with my self. I am just going to wire it straight to the battery

·
Registered
735 Posts
whiz kid

Well they must figure that your a rocket scientist, sure you must know where all those wires go, right!!!!:dontknow:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh its no big deal. Its all installed and works perfect. :) No problem at all. They just send you a Car kit and you dont use the extra side for the other headlight. Just tuck it away. WIth the horn in there and the LED wires and such its a tight fit...but I got it knocked out. :#1: haha

Paladin...didnt you used to be on rswarrior.com?? name seems familiar

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I had to elongate the Red and Black wires, they needed to be about 3 ft longer

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
So it is a cut, solder , scratch your head and then plug and play kit?:joke:
That just sound about right, lol...

Oh its no big deal. Its all installed and works perfect. :) No problem at all. They just send you a Car kit and you dont use the extra side for the other headlight. Just tuck it away. WIth the horn in there and the LED wires and such its a tight fit...but I got it knocked out. :#1:
you may take the extra wire out by pushing the wires out of the relay...

·
Registered
960 Posts
I installed DDM HID headlights with Halos on my BMW 540i Touring. When the headlights came there were NO instructions at all......AT ALL......

Nothing quite like guessing what goes where until you figure it out!:dontknow:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
in all honesty it's pretty hard to screw it up. Only one plug goes in one spot so you really can't hook it up wrong

·
Registered
643 Posts
in all honesty it's pretty hard to screw it up. Only one plug goes in one spot so you really can't hook it up wrong
i work with a couple of guys that prove your statement incorrect on a way to consistent basis

1 - 15 of 15 Posts