M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could'nt resist!! I just HAD to stop for a picture in front of the HD plant!! You should of seen the looks I was getting!! LOL!! Good times!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually....I took these pics when there was a shift change going on. Maybe...20 guys drove by my on bikes and cars going to work. Only one guy looked like he was going to stop and say something. I could see he was eye balling my bike ...then he realized it was a metric and busted up laughing and actually gave me a :bigthumbsup: !!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
if only you could teach your 109 to lift up his leg and take a whizz on that sign...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
phaed said:
if only you could teach your 109 to lift up his leg and take a whizz on that sign...
That was just too funny :bigthumbsup: :a20:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Hellrazr72

For Biketoberfest we are going to get the fellas to meet up at the harley dealer in Daytona beach, now that should be fun. I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey, I would almost say that if you put HD logos on it and took the pictures, you woulda had all the employees stop by and ask if this was the new Harley with the 240 rear tyre. JOHN

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I am a harley basher I admit it, but a guy I ride with just got a cherry red 07 fatboy that comes with a stock 200mm rear tire and a new stock fat rear fender and it is actually a beautiful bike. I still stomp it anytime we get on the gas but a nice fatboy just the same.

now let the bashing continue...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
M109LOVER said:
Hellrazr72

For Biketoberfest we are going to get the fellas to meet up at the harley dealer in Daytona beach, now that should be fun. I'll let you know how it goes.
COOL!! Take pics!! And post em!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts