M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could'nt help myself. I put nitrous on the 9. You would think that a bike that runs as strong as these things do would be enough.

I guess that explains why my wife named the boat "NEVER ENOUGH"

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
I'd like to install one of those even if it was just the bottle with the lines coming out. Nothing says business like a nitrous bottle or two strapped on a bike. I really like that chrome or polished bottle setup you have on there.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Not to thread jack, but do not forget about L.T.T.. He had that last year at the meet--not hooked up yet though. Have not heard how it ran, but adds a nice touch no matter what.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Not to thread jack, but do not forget about L.T.T.. He had that last year at the meet--not hooked up yet though. Have not heard how it ran, but adds a nice touch no matter what.
Yep and still have not done anything with it :-\.. System is fully run and ready to go but after talking with my dyno guy a bit when he tuned my bike, i probably will never use it..... I may just fill it with fruit punch :D..:joke:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yep and still have not done anything with it :-\.. System is fully run and ready to go but after talking with my dyno guy a bit when he tuned my bike, i probably will never use it..... I may just fill it with fruit punch :D..:joke:
You could always make it a Purge only set up. Nothing like seeing a plume of NOS coming from a motorcycle. I have a purge kit at the house that I am thinking about installing. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
i like the look of that fairing it makes it look like a bagger from a distance but when you roll up on it youd be like WTF:eek: and then you just pull away with a grin
very nice

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
How are you adding fuel?

U spraying the IAT, or mapping for it?

I guess I may have to put the bottles back on my bike for when you come out... LOL

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How are you adding fuel?

U spraying the IAT, or mapping for it?

I guess I may have to put the bottles back on my bike for when you come out... LOL
I'm spraying at the IAT, but I am gonna do that on a dyno the 1st time to see where I'm at, and adjust the map accordingly.

·
Registered
319 Posts
looks mean bro

·
Registered
766 Posts
Could'nt help myself. I put nitrous on the 9. You would think that a bike that runs as strong as these things do would be enough.

I guess that explains why my wife named the boat "NEVER ENOUGH"
Congratulations... I name mine eve since it is the mother of all temptations lol

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
You could always make it a Purge only set up. Nothing like seeing a plume of NOS coming from a motorcycle. I have a purge kit at the house that I am thinking about installing. :D
:agree: i have been thinking of doing that myself and instead of NOS i would just use CO2 since it is cheaper and would still accomplish the same effect at a fraction of the cost. no sense in wasting good NOS. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts