M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a little work done here are the pictures.

·
Registered
381 Posts
WOW...that looks great.... who did your seat? Those are the style of stripes i have been considering putting on... i just didn't know how they would look... and now that i have seen it....it looks awsome. I was looking to do a smoke color on the black bike.. but that orange really jumps off.

Great work...looking great.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the idea of the stripe from a Nike shirt I have and a local guy here in Texas did the seat. He has a small legal shop in his garage. He used to have a shop in Iowa.

http://www.villageuph.com/About-Us.html

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
413 Posts
your killing me!!

I was going to have my sign guy plot me some copper vinyl to do almost the same thing u did. But I just called him and said to cancel the order for copper vinyl...LOL we cant have matching bikes, I have suzuki crash bars and looks like urs are too. Maybe I will try charcoal or silver. Looks killer man, I like the seat, I have an upholstry guy that is going to do my seat, just not sure what animal I am going to go with.

Looks great man!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looking good man! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:bigthumbsup: looks good, Some chrome rims would set it on FIRE! ;)
I agree now where do I get the extra $1,000.00. I am taking donations if you want to contribute. ;)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice color match on the radiator grill. :bigthumbsup:
Thanks, I just had the painter shoot that while he was painting the rest of the bike. Now I just hope Low and Mean can eventually get an M90 to make a radiator shroud for the 90.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts