M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put 321 miles on my 9 over the weekend, and i'm knocking on another 10k season i'm a little over a 1,000 mile's from that mark! Went with 4 other buddys and the leaves sure are changing up north! I'd say there peeking do to no rain this summer. Seen 2 moose:eek: sure glad they were on the side of the road and not in it! Hope some of you had a chance to ride.
Seems like all i've been doing lately is cutting & spliting & stacking WOOD:eek: Seemed good to ride for a change.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Glad you had a great weekend,I was also in Maine over the weekend Saturday I drove up to Winter Harbor and yesterday I drove back up to Scarborough ,1 st day was over 10 hours driving ,too long even on 4 wheels,Hey Jeff I am looking for a Clam buyer up North Know anyone looking for work?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Good for you riding the bike has to be much more fun then chopping wood.:doorag:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:congrats: at least someone can ride I am to busy doing work to house and yard that was neglected over the summer heat didn't move the bike last two weekends one mile sounds like you had a great time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts