M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I cant ride the bike yet due to the papers not being here for the Tag so I played around.

Put new LED's in the headlight since the old ones were dead, Cleaned up the wiring in the headlight bucket, Took off the 3 inch risers, Relocated the Tach temporarily and will be ordering my HID kit tonight as well as a replacement Dual Circuit Element that I have one dead of.
Made my own garage door opener with an old opener I had sittin around doing nothing also.

I think I am gonna get a side mount plate from dagronmaster too. I just hate to cover up the meaty tire. :)
Ready to get my big LED kit that I can get installed soon, might put an alarm on it as well, not sure on that one yet.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
I have not used a sidemount plate on mine, do not like the appearance at all. What I did was remove the license frame and trim the plate down to the smallest size that still keeps the letters and numbers intact, then tucked it up as high as I could under the tail (home made brackets). Back tire shows in all its glory without no ugly sidemount.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally I love the sidemount plates and especially the curved ones that hug the rear hub. :)

Diff'rent strokes right.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I got mine from Shayne, like it a lot. Also came with a small chrome LED pod to light the plate up, mounts under the tail section. You can see it on this pic here.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts