M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the diameter I need to put baffles in mine to get it registered over here in NZ (Cant measure mine as its in storage on the other side of the island)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Your best bet would be to email or call Hacker and ask them....I'd measure mine for you, but I'd have to take the collector off and it is rtv sealed together.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your best bet would be to email or call Hacker and ask them....I'd measure mine for you, but I'd have to take the collector off and it is rtv sealed together.
Any chance you can measure the outside Diameter ??? Just for a rough indication :bigthumbsup:Im still waiting to hear back from Hacker..... and waiting......

·
Registered
643 Posts
Any chance you can measure the outside Diameter ??? Just for a rough indication :bigthumbsup:Im still waiting to hear back from Hacker..... and waiting......
Do you mean the circumference? I wont be able to get the diameter for you without taking the exhaust off, and it was a real b1tch to get on even somewhat correctly. Ask TulsaRider.

I can get you the circumference and then you can bust out some geometry equations to get the diameter. diameter =C/ п

Give me a few minutes....

·
Registered
488 Posts
I wont be able to get the diameter for you without taking the exhaust off, and it was a real b1tch to get on even somewhat correctly. Ask TulsaRider.
:agree:He ain't lying...made me so mad I sold mine. I'm sure though Mr. Ronnie Hacker has fixed that problem??????

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just a qeustion for a guys that have these hacker pipes. Do you like the way they perform on the bike? How is the sound they make, troaty, loud, deep? Just wondering because I saw them online and liked the look.. sorry if you feel I am steping on your post but this is the perfect place to ask.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got an email back from Ronnie they are 1.75 stepped to 2.00 inches so ordered my baffles, sorry maths wasnt a strong subject for me, Barney didnt go pass 2+2=3 :a20:
Frick I love my pipes, the look and the sound though Im a bit annoyed at the gap in the collector and pipes but otherwise all good, I was also stuffed around a bit as I was meant to get the ceramic black but they lost my order and after 6 months I just settled for Chrome, which worked out well for my 2nd 9.
Only getting baffles to pass import inspection here in NZ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts