M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anyone live on the Florida gulf coast, I live in Panama City Beach and keep seeing other 109s. Would like to go on a ride if your in the area.

·
Registered
775 Posts
hey, space;
i live on mississippi gulf coast, but travel to pa. beach a few times a year to visit
"MOTHER IN LAW". always fun ::) next trip down there i'll bring the 109 and try to hook up with ya, now that i know someone is down there. also, you might check that frappr riders map to see if any other riders are in your area. i don't think most people realize this board is here, yet. hopefully we will start getting some posts from local riders on the coast. just have to give it time to catch on.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey Walker ! are we still on for heading out thursday ? I'm good to go on my end. Gimme a call and let me know whats the latest ok. 850-849-7005.

·
Registered
371 Posts
kat ok here it is print up a couple of flyer's and put them at the gas station be sure the leave the site addy on them so we all can hear how life is down there. i've been there a few times in the past couple of years the place is not that big I'm sure you will catch a few riders Even if they ride what ever. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts