M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
So I want to do 3DDIM but I can't make the trip because of work. There are some local riders in CO that may be interested in doing a Western Meet here in CO. Maybe in Blackhawk or Central City (2 gambling towns) or somewhere like Estes Park could be fun. I wanted to get this up on the site to see if there is any other interest from other states. I know that I can do it in June or in August, and probably in late July. If you can and you are interested in coming to Colorful Colorado let me know. Please post what month/time of year you could come and if a 3 day weekend would work for you. If there's some interest I will start getting group rate quotes from hotels and start posting group ride info.

Thanks,
C.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
COLORYDER, I'd be interested. The best time for me would be late July, August time frame. However, if it's over the weekend. I could make it just about anytime. Would be nice to get something together.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
you could pencil me in...that way it could be erased! with enuf notice I can make it!! Oh hey....yeah...forgot about that one thing that is going on in August around here.....Sturgis. So you might want to do July!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you could pencil me in...that way it could be erased! with enuf notice I can make it!! Oh hey....yeah...forgot about that one thing that is going on in August around here.....Sturgis. So you might want to do July!
You may have a good point there. I will say this now.... Who could do something in July?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.