M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Black 109 two weeks ago which was to give me time to sell my VFR.  Well the new VFR owner picked up his new red rocket last night and I'm now without wheels.  I never knew how much I loved riding until you lose your wheels.  Hopefully, the new 109 will be in next week. 
By the way, great forum.  Thanks for all the great stories and info.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i know what ya mean. when i laid my last bike down, i was without a bike for a month. i thought about leaving the motorcycle thing alone for awhile. i came across this site and i had a new 109 two days later.

john

ps- your gonna love the black, a real eye catcher.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
thats why I usually keep more than one scoot around. traded my 03' Sabre in on my new M109R last week. time for the first service already. still have my 99' ZRX 1100 for sporting around on. after having the Sabre for a year and a half I had just about got it personalized the way I liked it.....now to start over again with the M109R. ::)

·
Registered
64 Posts
In september i will have been motorcycleless for 1 year. I feel your pain. For me January/Feburary can't come fast enough. That's when I can afford to buy a M109r.

G

·
That's funny. I did the same thing. I put my 2k2 VFR up for sale, expecting it to take weeks to sell. I sold it in a week. Took a month and a half to get my M. At least I used my proceeds to put a down payment on the M.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts