M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking here for a while, and finally signed up for a membership.

Good forum you have going! Lots of info and helpful members.

I ride a SV1000S now, but the riding position is not suited for the longer trips I do. The M109R looks like it is the hot ticket for me (no pun :cop:). Hopefully you will see me riding a 109 soon after I get sold or traded!

From this:

To this:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and hope you get your 109 soon. You'll love it. :D

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
welcome from Philly

:welcome:to the forum. You will not regret the purchase of a 9. Post some pics when you find one. There were some nice 9's on the 4 sale thread

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely let you all know when it happens.

Rexman, It's good to hear from a former SV rider that is pleased with the 109.

Jrrose, that is a super sweet ride. I will keep it in mind. I am planning on keeping the mods conservative except for maybe adding one of the "109" trailers if they come out.
My wife will get a QR sissy bar and a trailer for her junk on the overnight trips we take. That way I don't have to mess with custom mounting bags and other stuff.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:welcome: Tacosauce, Hope you get it soon. Hink, Zoom & all the people here have great info and can help with anything you need! This is a great place for anything 9 involved:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
885 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats:!!

What year is that? I've not seen a straight blue M109R? Isn't that a M90?

Be ready, shes a big horse with a bad attitude:a18::clap2:.

Ride on....

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've been lurking here for a while, and finally signed up for a membership.

Good forum you have going! Lots of info and helpful members.

I ride a SV1000S now, but the riding position is not suited for the longer trips I do. The M109R looks like it is the hot ticket for me (no pun :cop:). Hopefully you will see me riding a 109 soon after I get sold or traded!

From this:

To this:
:welcome: this is a great place to get information. I came from a sport to the 9 myself...I really glad that I did. You will too, take your time and once your get one be warned the MOD bug is Muther:edit:!!! Enjoy and :welcome:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I too came from an SV650S and I love my 9! I put 30k miles on my SV and had to get something more comfortable for my back. You will love it!

That is a sweet color too!

·
Registered
295 Posts
NICE look on that! :bigthumbsup:
Welcome to the forum!
:welcome:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts