M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Check out this 9. Something is wrong with the ad so you can't reply to it but clearly it is a misprint or it would have been in my garage already for only $3000! I think the color is great. Suzuki should release a green like this next year!:drool:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/for/1806585724.html
Probably a scam!!! I've called ads like this on Craigslist time and time again and they have always turned out shady!! Doesn't hurt to call but I would enter it with your guard up.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've responded to it. I'm gonna yank his chain for a little bit coz I've got some time on my hands. :joke:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
It's a scam. It's listed here in Morgantown also. If anyone finds out who and where this guy is...I say share it and maybe some of us can help educate him on the importance of being an honest person....hummmm..:bigthumbsup::evil:

·
Registered
65 Posts
It was listed in Dayton and Cincinati on craigslist in the past as well. BIG SCAM!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
That bike was on e-Bay last month from a dealer and it sold for I think $8,400.00

ITS A SCAM........

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
$3,000?!!! Attn Scammers: Try to be a little more realistic!
The reason it is priced so low is for a few reasons. One---it got your attention. Two---trying to get your money quick and move it around to be hard to trace. Three---some states, and I believe a federal law, have certain minimums ($4000-5000) that have to be reached before it becomes a misdaminor or more. By keeping it that low it stays in local small claims and good luck finding him or getting your money back. Plus, it is an amount much easier to come up with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts